If you know me then you know how much I love throw pillows! They are an easy and inexpensive way to transform any room in a matter of minutes. A few pillows can add pops of colour to a room and change your decor for the season.
There are tons of place you can purchase pillows and covers but here are a few of the places I like to shop.
1. HomeSense – they have tons of great pillows to choose from at great prices. You can mix and match and they are usually all down filled pillows.
2. Chapters – Not just a book store but they have some amazing pillows and much more fantastic items for your home.
3. Amazon.com – I like Amazon for their Moroccan Faux Fur Pillows for $19.99. If you don’t want to pay $90 for a real one this is a really good alternative.
4. Caitlin Wilson Textiles – I am in love with her fabrics and if you are going to splurge on some pillows these are the ones! Look how beautiful the colours and patters are. Take a look at her whole collection of textiles from pillows to rugs to fabrics all HERE
GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!
5. Etsy – Probably my favorite place to buy pillow covers. You can mix and match fabrics and at a fraction of the cost of having pillows custom made. One shop you should check out is RainyDayDevineLLC. I just ordered a ton of outdoor pillow covers from this shop and they are lovely. (I will post pictures when I set up my patio) They are well made and arrived within the month which is great since she had to make them to order. There are so many shops on Etsy for pillow covers it well worth the time having a look.
If you haven’t already changed your pillows for Spring then take a look at any of these places and your choices are endless. 🙂
If you would like some help making your home a place you love, contact me to book an In-Home or Online Consultation.
If you enjoyed this post and want to learn more, consider signing up for FREE email updates! XO