I am currently in the market for a fabric bed as I figured it was about time to do some decorating in my own bedroom and I am obsessing over tufted fabric beds. I have chosen fabric over wood because I love how it adds a softer feel to a room and I also have medium toned wood dressers and hard wood floors so I don’t want to add another wood element to the room. If you live in Victoria you know you don’t have a ton of options for furniture so I have also looked on-line as well and I thought I would share what I have narrowed my search down to.
1. The first one is the Monte Vista bed from Plaidfox – If you haven’t checked out this site then you should. They are based out of Vancouver and offer free shipping and no fees and have some unique items. I like this one because it has the tufted base as well and is $900 for a King but only comes in cream, light gray or cafe.
2. Second one is the B228 from Muse and Merchant. It comes in a variety of fabrics but I am on the fence with the return on the headboard. Cost is $1,598 for a King.
3. The next one is the Stephanie Bed from The Cross Design and Decor in Vancouver. One of my favourite places to pop into when I am over there. It has multiple fabric options but is a bit more pricey. $2,895 for a King. But it is pretty 🙂 I love this fabric below.
4. The Fairmont Fabric Bed from Restoration Hardware is also gorgeous and they have the beautiful linen fabrics to choose from. Not bad at $2,076 for a King.
5. The last two are from Pottery Barn. The Chesterfield Upholstered Bed is $1,449 for a King and available in different fabrics.
6. This is the Harper Upholstered Bed also from Pottery Barn and is $1,899 for a King and available in different fabrics.
So many pretty beds to choose from but I think I have narrowed my search down to one of the Pottery Barn beds, but which one? I like the tufting as well as the nail head accents on these beds and the fabric choices are beautiful.
Looks like I need to make a trip over to Vancouver 🙂
If you would like some help making your home a place you love, contact me to book an In-Home or Online Consultation.
If you enjoyed this post and want to learn more, consider signing up for FREE email updates!