Hight Point Market is the largest furnishings trade show in the world. I was unable to attend the most recent Spring Show 2015 but thanks to HPMK on Twitter and HPMKT on Instagram I was able to get a glimps of what was new and exciting.
Here are a few trends that caught my eye and that I can’t wait to start seeing in the stores.
1. Deep Blues – turquoise has been hot for awhile now so watch for all shades of blues especially deep blues in all aspects of home decor .
2. Gold – this is not a new trend, gold has been around for a few years now but I think people didn’t expect it to stay. Well it has and it’s never looks go great! Watch for it in light fixtures, hardware, furniture and artwork.
3. Metalics – watch for metallic finishes on furnitures, accessories and nail head details.
4. Pinks – I’m starting to see pinks in the stores now but watch for more and more of it in all shades from furniture to accessories but what seems to be dominate is a softer dusty rose pink.
5. Floral – big bold floral prints are back in furniture, pillows and artwork.
I can’t wait till September when I will be attending the Interior Design Show West in Vancouver and get a gimps of all the new products!
Happy Decorating 🙂
If you would like some help making your home a place you love, contact me to book an In-Home or Online Consultation.
If you enjoyed this post and want to learn more, consider signing up for FREE email updates!