One of the easiest ways to add curb appeal is to update your exterior fixtures. Lighting is so important and really adds to any outdoor space or landscape. Whether its the front of your home or your back deck, updating your exterior fixtures does not have to cost you a fortune. Here are my top 5 outdoor light fixtures under $75
1. Maxium Lighting – Cast 1- Light Outdoor Wall Lantern $55.00.
A classic outdoor lantern shown in Rust Pantina and it also comes in Black, Empire Bronze, Pewter and White. From Pine Lighting
2. Progress Lighting – 100W Med Wall Lanter – in Black $67
I love the water glass on this one which gives it a more expensive feel. From Pine Lighting.
3. Feiss – One Light Oil Rubbed Bronze Metal Shade Outdoor Wall Light – $73
This is my favourite of them all because it’s a classic style that will work well in just about any décor. From Illuminations Lighting.
4. Sea Gull Lighting – One Light Black Clear Glass Wall Lantern – $75
This one is perfect if you want something that looks a little more glam. Two of these on either side of a large door at a front entrance would look beautiful. From Illuminations Lighting
5. Progress Lighting – 1 Light Exterior Wall Lantern – $72.
You can’t go wrong with this modern clean looking lantern. From Home Depot.
I hope you all enjoy your time outdoors this summer with friends and family!
Happy Decorating 🙂
If you would like some help making your home a place you love, contact me to book an In-Home or Online Consultation.
If you enjoyed this post and want to learn more, consider signing up for FREE email updates!